Corporate Governance Statement
The Board of Directors continues with its commitment to achieve and maintain the highest standards of corporate governance throughout the Group. The Board views corporate governance as synonymous with three key concepts; namely transparency, accountability as well as corporate performance.View
Texchem Resources Bhd. (“Texchem”) believes that sustainable corporate success requires the highest standard of corporate behaviour including measuring up to public expectations on environmental and social responsibilities. As a socially responsible citizen, Texchem shall approach the process of addressing higher expectations of environment, social and corporate governance (“ESG”) responsibilities as part of how Texchem normally works and thinks.
Texchem Resources Bhd. (“Company”) has implemented eDividend for any cash dividend entitlement of which the books closure date is announced by the Company after on or 1 September 2010. The eDividend refers to the payment of cash dividends by a listed issuer directly into the shareholders’ bank accounts.
This payment system provides, amongst others:
• faster access to your cash dividends;
• eliminates the inconvenience of having to deposit the dividend cheques;
• eliminates the problems such as misplaced, lost or expired cheques; and
• better account management with the option to consolidate the dividends for all your Central Depository System accounts into one bank account.
For more information on eDividend and how to register for the service, please visit Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad’s website on eDividend by clicking the below icon.eDividend
Please note that:
1. Your savings or current account must be an active bank account maintained with a local bank under your name or, in the case of a joint account, has your name as one of the account holders. It must also be a bank account maintained with financial institution that offers Inter-Bank GIRO (“IBG”) service. For a current list of IBG members, please visit the following website http://www.myclear.org.my/consumer/interbank-giro/.
2. Once you have provided your bank account information for the purpose of eDividend, you are not allowed to discontinue receiving dividends via eDividend.
We look forward to a successful implementation of eDividend through your active participation and to serving you better as our valued shareholders. If you have any query relating to eDividend service, please contact our Share Registrar, AGRITEUM Share Registration Services Sdn. Bhd. at Tel No. 604-2282321.