Texchem Ladies Club was established in year 1989 with its main objective being to empower and develop leaders amongst female employees. Since its establishment, many activities have been held to encourage the participation of female employees and to showcase their talents and strengths.
Striving to advance
- To promote the growth and development for betterment of oneself, organization and society.
- To facilitate teamwork participation, organization skills and leadership quality.
- To foster closer rapport, cohesion and fraternity among fellow colleagues.
- To tap hidden talents, widen knowledge, improve skills and be more independent.
- To gain recognition and respect from male counterparts, company and community.
Texchem Mount Kinabalu Club
The Club’s activities include:
- Annual hikathon
- Mt Kinabalu quest
- Nepal quest
- Team building
- Hiking to various mountains/hills
Texchem Sports Meet
Texchem organizes a Sports Meet every year. Besides promoting a healthier lifestyle, the Sports Meet has proven to be an excellent and effective avenue in fostering closer ties among employees in the Texchem family.