Texchem’s Food Division runs fully integrated seafood operations encompassing upstream and downstream activities. We have a seafood processing factory established in Myanmar since 2003 to process fresh seafood harvested from the Andaman Sea. Besides that, we also own local seafood factories to process domestic seafood landings.
Over the years, the Division has expanded in all areas of its business to further increase processing and distribution capabilities to meet the demands of the domestic market as well as the overseas market. The Division’s continuous goal is to enhance the line-up of value added seafood products in order to achieve greater profitability.
The Food Division produces and markets a wide range of marine products including:
- Fresh seafood
- Frozen seafood
- Value added seafood
- Sashimi grade seafood
- Surimi-based products
- Dried seafood
- Texchem Food Sdn Bhd [200101029232 (564990-P)]
- Sea Master Retail Sdn Bhd (988593-T)
- Sea Master Products Sdn Bhd [199101007010 (217320-D)] (formerly known as Ocean Pioneer Food Sdn Bhd)
- A.S.K Andaman Limited
- Texchem Food (Myanmar) Limited
- Texchem Marine Labutta Limited
- Texchem Aquaculture (Myanmar) Limited
Exploring new economies
Towards sustainable production
T he ultimate objective of this endeavour is to fulfil our business strategies in sustainable seafood production and our corporate responsibility to the environment and future generations.